Blog Posts

terça-feira, 9 de setembro de 2014

Um Emulador de Playstation! Roland Imprime em 3D, e uma lista de 50!

E para o que é que um Raspi não servirá?
Eis mais uma finalidade, um Emulador de Playstation!
É preciso dizer mais?





PiStation - A Raspberry Pi Emulation Console

scott!

I'm moving and will no longer have room for all my classic systems like my NES, SNES, Genesis, etc, so the first thing I think is that I can just play the games on emulators on my PC. But still, I love the experience of sitting back on the couch and playing with a controller, so where's the happy medium? The PiStation! Essentially, I am removing all the parts from a PlayStation 1 and replacing them with a Raspberry Pi, although I still want the new system to function almost perfectly like it's own system, with original buttons working and all. I've seen this done with other systems, but not with the PS1, so I thought I'd give it a try. I picked up a used PS1 for cheap at GoodWill and got started.

http://www.instructables.com/id/PiStation-A-Raspberry-Pi-Emulation-Console/










Vão-me desculpar, mas a Roland?
Não sabia sequer que fazia Fresas 3D, para além dos Instrumentos Musicais, pelos quais, esse, sim, eu conhecia a Marca!
Pois fazia, e agora fazem, Dica da Garagem Fablab, uma bela duma Impressora de estéreo-litografia...
Para além da maior rapidez e muito melhor definição, próprias deste tipo de Impressão 3D, esta em particular oferece-vos a oportunidade de imprimirem várias peças, simultâneamente!
Tomem nota, também desta E-zine, a Output...
Tomem nota desta E-zins, a output.

Roland moves into 3D printing with monoFab range launch

Ben McCabe
Despite having produced 3D milling devices for 25 years, this is the company's first 3D printer
Roland DG has announced its new monoFab 3D device series, which includes the company's first 3D printer.
The ARM-10 is a 13 x 7 x 7 cm additive prototyping machine suitable for prototyping and complex shape modelling. It uses a stereo-lithography process with a UV-LED projection system to cure layers of liquid resin and can attain build speeds of 10mm per hour. The machine incorporated a suspended build system to reduce resin consumption and allows for multiple objects to be created simultaneously.
http://www.outputmagazine.com/production-print/production/3d/roland-moves-into-3d-printing-with-monofab-range-launch







 




... E que tal uma lista de 50 boas ideias a apoiar?
Aqui estão elas, cortesia da Makezine, vão vê-las todas, só cá apresento uma, a que gosto mais:




Cool Crowdfunding: September 6th 2014

Caleb Kraft
...

Display piece using ultrasonic levitation. Incredibly cool and could be used for education.








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário