Blog Posts

sexta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2011

Instructables do caraças!

Aqui vão três Instructables de Estaleca, a começar pelo mais porreiro, a máquina de café expresso de bolso!!!




Pocket size Espresso Machine with integrated alcohol stove

Introduction

I’ve always been fascinated by small things. I remember going to the mall as a kid and seeing all the Hello Kitty mini stuff at Spencers, and being really disappointed that they only made girl stuff (it was years later before they came out with boy stuff)

So, when the Pocket Size contest was announced, it really inspired me to design and build something new.


http://www.instructables.com/id/Pocket-size-Espresso-Machine-with-integrated-alcoh/



Para entreter as Patroas a fazer enfeites de Natal, Rosas de Papel:



realistic paper roses

There are many ways to make paper roses -- all documented online.  But..

The wheel!  I must reinvent it!

I don't know why I became fixated on making paper roses.   I thought it would be great to make some of them out of gift wrap for Christmas present decor.   I also had a strange urge to see what it would look like when burning.  (video soon).

http://www.instructables.com/id/realistic-paper-roses/



E algo de tão útil quanto Engenhocas, um Arduino para a Previsão do Tempo, via Google!


Google Weather on graphical display with Arduino

In this project, I am using an Arduino board to show forecast of the weather from Google Weather service on a VGA screen. The display is obviously graphical one, with icons and some colorful text. It is one of those gadgets I wanted to have for some time now – A weather forecasting display that is there just like the wall clock. Yes I know you got nicer looking things on your angry-birds machine... I simply enjoy doing it myself. Had some challenges to overcome, like Arduino has only 2KB of RAM limitation, pretty small for parsing XML data…

http://www.instructables.com/id/Google-Weather-on-graphical-display-with-Arduino/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário