Blog Posts

terça-feira, 5 de junho de 2012

SeeMeCNC, e Instructables

Aqui vai mais um Anúncio da SeeMeCNC, uma Impressora 3D porreira, sobre mais um Produto que oferecem, através do Site deles:



 
For all you Arduino and reprappers out there, we are PROUD to offer the RAMPS 1.4 kits from http://ultimachine.com/ now on our website. 
You can now order your H-1 with this OR mach3/EMC based control, making us the most diversified 3D printer kit supplier in the world! Be proud to own your H-1, and if you don't have one yet, better hurry!




E agora uns Instructables;
Este é importante, como fazer Transfers, para os vossos Projectos:


Laser Printer Image Transfers

This is a great way to give digital images a vintage feel. Laser print image transfers are an easy-to-make home decoration, and make great gifts.

For this project I used:

Xylol
Plywood or 2x6
Masking Tape
Rubber Gloves
Color laser prints.
Paper Towel.




Juntar o útil ao agradável, eis este Candeeiro bacana, com Ficheiros para cortarem por Laser, e até um para imprimirem em 3D:


Plywood Floor Lamp

I have enjoyed this site and community for a long time and have wanted to contribute for almost as long.
I have finally got something to post.

Here is something I worked on last summer. ( well not really, it is a rendering I did last night ) Keep looking, you'll see.

The challenge, make something out of one piece of 4'x8' - 3/4" Plywood. Sounds simple enough,,,one thing I added to that was I wanted to see if I could do it without mechanical fasteners.
Challenge on.



I have included a PDF of a drawing package that I made for this instructable. It has some of my original design revised with "as built" modifications.
Also included, DWG and DXF files of the profiles for anyone with a CNC mill or router. (I just noticed a rib profile missing, i'll fix that soon and replace the files here soon. Till then, if you know your way around a DWG editor you can "copy/paste" one of the other ribs and modify it very easily to reproduce the missing part.
Finally, STL files of a simpler but still articulating version of this. Available for those of you who are lucky enough to have a 3D printer and want to play around with this.
I if you download these and find issues, let me know I will be happy to try and resolve them




E que tal uma Estufa, coberta para Piscina, etc. mas mais para o fácil e barato?
A vida não está fácil...



20' Geodesic Dome Greenhouse

Geodesic Domes are awesome.  This Instructable will show you how I built a 20' dome for about $250, with the majority of that cost being the greenhouse plastic ($167 with shipping.)  That's right, the structure itself cost less than $100!  I will also write about what is wrong with this design, how it came about, what I learned from it, and what you might want to do if you're building your own.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário