Blog Posts

quinta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2012

Instructables!

Um Osciloscópio a partir da Placa de Som dum PC!


PC SOUND-CARD SCOPE INTERFACE FACILITATES DC RESTORATION
To start with I must appreciate acknowledge and thank ‘Christian Zeitnitz’ for the fantastic Sound-card Oscilloscope & signal generator software available at his website on which this Instructable is based.

While working with the PC sound-card oscilloscope and signal generator I found the following limitations:

1. A low Input Impedance of the order 10 Kilo Ohms
2. Input voltage range limited to 2.8 V p-p
3. AC coupling of the I/O signals
4. Output voltage limited to 2V p-p
5. Sampling rate limited to 44kbps

Not much can be done about the sampling rate as it is a limitation of the sound card but the scope interface presented here attempts to improve the other factors.

Most significant is the addition of circuitry to estimate the positive and negative peak DC values of the signal and use this to offset the waveforms providing a realistic DC-coupled scope display.


Um Mini-Robot...


Mini 2-wheel robot with IR sensor weight 14gr and ATTiny13 Soic

Hi From France !
My name is Mic
Sorry for my English (:
My purpose a Very Small Bot
A little easier to build for Robot can we have patience and a good magnifyingglasses,
Its name: Roule_Robot
His nikename: RR
Curb Weight: 14gr
Dimensions: 39 x 22 mm
http://www.instructables.com/id/Mini-2-wheel-robot-with-IR-sensor-weight-14gr-and-/


...E um Candeeiro Steampunk!



Steampunk Floating Arm Desk Lamp

Like many of my projects this began with the chance finding of a lovely old brass bowl in a thrift shop. I paid a dollar for it and walked out thinking "I love the patina - it would make a great lamp..." and when I got home tossed it into the box of brass bits and pieces collected over the years from my frequent visits to the recycling plants, the junkyard and the thrift shops I frequent. I forgot about the bowl for nearly a year and then had a hankering to make a floating arm desk lamp in the Steampunk genre and re-discovered the bowl. This provided the impetus and I went looking through my boxes for other bits and pieces which could be re-purposed to provide key elements of the construction. Many of my projects start this way and in a sense, this is what makes them difficult to present as a how-to-do-it instructable. So much of this depends on what bits and pieces you may have to hand or can find, that even planning is no more than a vaguely realized "Concept Drawing". The actual details will vary depending on what components one can find, or, in hitting a problem, how one chooses to solve the problem.
http://www.instructables.com/id/Steampunk-Floating-Arm-Desk-Lamp/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário