Blog Posts

quinta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2012

Instructables. Lego em Alumínio, e um Tanque Flutuante!

Lego em Alumínio!
Nem é preciso dizer mais nada...

DIY LEGO

cold_steel

Hello world!
Ever since I was very very small I love Lego. Those sweet memories of me and my mom sitting together on the floor surrounded by Lego's, following instructions and building our Lego city together. I have been playing with Lego since my first memories.
As I grew older I promised myself, like any other tinker person would. That one day I would make my own Lego's.






E como agora apertaram a Legislação para as Bicicletas, eis como podem andar de noite, com este Farol de 500 Lumen, por menos de 10 Euros:

BIKE LIGHT 500 Lumen "Mt.Bike" for under 10 bucks NOW W/ LED TECHNOLOGY  
by Veggiecycle

Most good rechargeable tungsten halogen Bike Lights that put off a good deal of light (200 to 600 lumen) cost a ton of money 75 to 200 bucks. I took my really expensive light apart and found that its just a bulb you can buy anywhere for $ 4.00 and some rechargeable batteries. So here is a CHEAP way to build your own with part that you can get from Home Depot (mostly) This is a no frills light. I didn't put a switch on this one. I have been adding switches to my new ones.
........................NEWS FLASH.. I have added an LED for better energy management  See the last step for LED upgrade......................................

http://www.instructables.com/id/BIKE-LIGHT-500-Lumen-%22Mt.Bike%22-for-under-10-bucks-/





E um Tanque, tanto para a Guerra, como para a Paz, e uma ideia GENIAL! Já viram o que se pode fazer com Veículos como estes, nos Países Tropicais?



DARPA releases video of floating tank-like CAAT vehicle

By Brian Dodson

So the year is 2015, and you're in a serious disaster – one that requires the immediate provision of food, water, medical care, and shelter for a hundred thousand people. In other words, not something that a few airlifts will handle. If there is navigable water anywhere nearby, you could be saved by a future version of one of DARPA's new toys: the Captive Air Amphibious Transporter (CAAT).

http://www.gizmag.com/caat-disaster-relief-darpa/23828/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário